Reactive Engineering has available a cheese shred line, with the components in excellent condition.
The cheese line was prevoiusly running at 1 ton per hour but is capable of running faster (Holac rated at 3 ton / hr). The whole system (excluding the infeed conveyor) was installed in a room 12 m x 5 m with a height of 6 m.
The line consists of:
Holac Shredder (2011)
-Model AUT 200. take 20 kg blocks and reduce to shred depending on installed shred disk
-2.4 m x 1.7 m x 3 m (has been mounted onto a s/s platform to allow for out feed conveyor)
Belt outfeed conveyor to drum
- small conveyor catches shredded cheese as it drops from the Holac.
- Has wheels
- Drum mounted on s/s frame on wheels
- Size 1.3m H x 1.3m L x 0.8m W
Vibrating Feed Conveyor
- Bed Size: 330mm W x 120mm H x 1680mm L
- Vibrator Motors: 415V, 0.5A, 0.16kW, 1500rpm
- Was Suspended from Roof
Ishida Multihead Weigher
-Ishida Multihead scale, 14 heads
- Vacuum Feeder to suck powder from storage and feed into a hopper
Additional information is available on request, and site visits to view any of the items are available on request.